Sunday, September 30, 2007

In Rainbows



HOLY FUCK!!!!!! Lead here with an important announcement. Radiohead's 7th studio album will be released in just 10 days. It's gonna be called In Rainbows, thus the title of this post. Now get this, these fuckin guys are releasing a fuckin double LP/CD, and a digital download October 10th 2007 through their web site:

http://www.radiohead.com/deadairspace/

and buyers/fans get 2 options. Option the first, get just the digital download released October 10th for a price not yet specified. Though I think it might be free. OR, Option the second called Discbox. I don't wanna go through what that is. You wanna know, go to the web site.
I thought this was really sweet ass news. Panda was pretty excited too who didn't care what it cost him to get his paws on this CD, and I quote, "I just want the jams."

Alright guys, thats it. You have all received fabulous fuckin news. Do what you will with it. Thats it for us at Granny Diner.

Bye Byes,
-Lead-

Don't forget to VOTE October 10th

1 comment:

panda said...

oOoOooOOOOoOoooOoOoo
i fully expect this to be my third favourite record of the year.