Monday, November 5, 2007

BANKSY GRAFFITI ARTIST KING






is probably my favorite artist right now. I really don't know what it is about him that I find so appealing (vigilante artist, simplicity of everything, political message, or the general fuck you message that seems to come across in a lot of his work), but I can't seem to get enough of it. I was looking at the BANKSY web site last night and there were some cool additions to it and wanted to share his work with whomever skims through this blog. Its amazing. Recently I have added to the artwork on my body and decided to keep a little of Banksy with me. Here it is, and some of his other work. Hope you all like it. Oh, and he also has a book called "Wall and Piece" just got it recently, and its fantastic.

My Banksy



































Just some of Banksy's work that I like best. Feel free to visit the site listed above.

-Lead-

3 comments:

vintage muse said...

nice tat. he's very talented.

Anonymous said...

my sentiments exactly

there were wolves said...

cool, that's the guy who did the cover art for Blur's 'Think Tank'