Thursday, February 7, 2008

Freaks and Geeks

So, I just heard about this show maybe a week ago. I wish I knew about this when I was in high school, as I was just finishing up when this show originally aired. Such a good show from what I've seen so far. Its a pretty accurate in terms of showing the different social sides of high school, and how fun and how shit school can be.

If and when (more so when) I become a teacher, I'm gonna try to figure out a way to show this series. And in a history class its gonna be tough.

Here are some clips. Enjoy.







Thats it. You can watch the full episodes online.
P.S. Bill is the best. And apparently he's also SQUINTS from the Sandlot. Awesomesauce.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gonna check this out for sure

MikeShawProject said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

who would you be..a freak or a geek?

Lead said...

I think I was a FEEK in High School, but you gotta love the Geeks in the show. Bill.