Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dribble

I haven't made a post in while, and I can't promise this is gonna be a good one, but here goes. I have never been one to listen to Podcasts, but my brother got me listening to one. Its a podcast with Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier (writer, director & producer of films; Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma etc) and they just shoot the shit. To be honest I don't know what other podcasts are like (are they just people talking?), but this one is pretty cool to me. Its just two guys shooting the shit. If you want, give 'em a listen, but don't expect life altering dialogue about anything. A highlight of the show was Kevin Smith talking about washing dog cum off of another dog in the shower. Funny to me at least. Cum bubbles? Maybe. You'll have to listen I guess.

It's free to subscribe from iTunes.

Bye bye

1 comment:

panda said...

hey, i like shooting the shit.