Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Louis C.K.

So last night I was up late watching Night of the Living Dead, and was about to go to bed at roughly 3am when right before I turned the tv off I saw a comedian. I enjoy a good laugh so to offset the horror I figured I'd watch 2 minutes of this before bed. I watched his entire show. He was hilarious. I've never heard of Louis C.K. before but wish I had. I was literally in tears last night. I'm gonna post one of his shows here and I urge you guys to watch when you have a minute. Really funny.

This is a different show than the one I watched last night. Enjoy.

Part 1


I was gonna post all 6 parts but it seemed excessive. If you have the time, watch all 6 parts. Its great and a nice break.

3 comments:

daniel said...

rudes and i watched this whole show last night. this guy is amazing. nice find, guyface.

daniel said...

i forgot to ask, which Night of teh Living Dead did you watch? hopefully the '60s one and not the shitty '90s remake.

movie rules.

Lead said...

The 60s version. Awesome. Just like Louis CK.